*SOLD* 2010 FWC Granby

braddavis

I have a 2010 Grandby for sale, excellent condition looks near new, always kept in a heated commercial storage unit when not on my truck which has only ever been in the summer. Located in Michigan available immediately.

Unit has 160 Watt Zamp solar panel and controller along with two new AGM deep cell batteries, Engle fridge, heater, two burner stove, running light package, fan over bed, additional vent, roll over couch configuration, wall steps, aluminum roof rack, 10' Fiama with custom mount that bolts onto the jack stand brackets, mechanical jack stands, rear flood lights If you have a Super Duty Ford with a backup camera I have engineered a backup camera unit that can velcro to the back door that I would be willing to include this also include a deck that bolts onto the bumper that crates a really nice step entry into the camper.

I listed this a couple of years ago didn't realize I wasn't getting notifications so decided to keep it, we recently bought an airstream so we are going to let her go. I have many pictures I'll send them direct to you if you're interested. I'll check this every few days until its sold.

$12,500.00

Thanks,

Brad

Just purchased a smaller Airstream so my Granby is leaving the stable, first $12,500. takes it.

Brad,

It might help if you listed the location the camper is currently at... as well as posted some pics. Or a link to Craiglist advert where there are pics.

Sounds like a great camper and deal for someone! Good luck!

Hey Brad, I may be interested in your granby but would like some pics and to know where your located ... Bob

Back
Top Bottom