SOLD: 2013 Four Wheel Grandby (Wa State)

bmk

Sadly life has thrown us a curve ball and we have to part ways with our Grandby. It's a 2013 fully loaded Silver Spur edition. It's in perfect condition, still has new camper smell. Has been used for a handful of adventures, and babied in between including always stored in a garage. We paid $27K new in 2012, asking $21K. Will post pics and more details soon. Message me if interested.

Here are the options that we have on the Grandby:

Exterior:
-Silver Spur Exterior
-Mechanical camper jacks
-Side Awning
-Rear Awning
-Screen door
-Yakima Tracks, full length with towers and cross bars
-Rear wall steps
-Exterior LED lighting package
-Rear LED flood lights
-85 watt solar panel
-Outside shower
-Auxiliary fridge fan
-Go anywhere package(H2O hose, H2O pressure control valve, electrical plug adaptor)
Interior
-Interior Silver Spur package
-Dometic 110 Liter compressor fridge/freezer
-Furnace
-6 gallon water heater
-Water heater DSI upgrade
-LED interior lights upgrade
-2 Fantastic fans
-Arctic pack
-Accessory cabinet with outlets
-Flush mount glass sink and stove
-Lift assist struts
-2 deep cycle batteries
-Auxiliary battery system
-Solar controller

This is very similar to the 2013 Hawk I just purchased. Somebody will be very happy to purchase this. No waiting 4 months, big savings and all the features.

Best of luck to you and the new owner.

Grandby1.jpg

Two outside pics taken last summer, will get some interior shots posted in next couple days

Attachments

• Grandby2.jpg
    Grandby2.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 383
Pic of inside

Attachments

• Grandby3.jpg
    Grandby3.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 320
Pic of inside

Attachments

• Grandby4.JPG
    Grandby4.JPG
    325.2 KB · Views: 296
You are literally almost as far away from me as possible. If you weren't, I'd likely buy this thing! I bet it sells fast, though.

Since I have been asked a couple times, I will sell truck as well to make a package deal. $36,000 for both($21k camper, $15K truck)
Truck info:
-2003 Ram 3500 SRW HO Cummins Diesel Long Box Quad Cab, Manual 6 speed NV5600 Transmission, 267,000 miles, runs great, have replaced most wear items as well as upgraded a lot of parts. Such as:
-South Bend Clutch(with hydraulics)
-Aftermarket BD Super B turbo
-All 6 injectors replaced with brand new Bosch injectors with DDP 50 tips
-FASS fuel pump
-Smarty Jr programer
-Intake
-Exhaust 4" turbo back with resonator
-KORE Recon 3.5" performance suspension with Bilstein 5100 shocks
-Toyo Open Country MT 35" tires
-Ranch Hand Bullnose bumper
-New Cummins water pump, hoses and drive belt
-New Batteries (sears platinum)
-All ujoints, ball joints, are greasable
-New Anti sway bar end links
-New Brakes

I have kept excellent records that show when and at what mileage I replaced parts. PM if interested

Thx
Brandon

I would hold firm at your price ($20k minimum). It's a good deal. $5,000 FWCs sell fast $20,000 models may take a bit longer to sell. As FWC new build wait times increase, your camper becomes that much more desirable.

bmk said:
bmk, on 24 Mar 2015 - 4:43 PM, said:
Pic of inside
Really nice rig and camper. I'm sure you'll have no issues selling it. Your camper has pretty much every option offered by FWC. One question, I see you're carrying a separate container for drinking water?

Yeah, we have taken some trips into remote areas, nice to have extra. Usually the blue container is drinking water and the campers tank is for dishes, and occasionally showers.

Back
Top Bottom