** SOLD ** Custom ATC Flatbed Camper + Ford F250

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team

$31,000

Lack of funds forces sale. Please see build thread here: http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5112/

This is a truck and camper package they are not for sale separately. The truck has been modified with a UTE aluminum flatbed and a custom aluminum-framed off-road capable camper was fabricated to fit the flatbed. The camper can be removed and the flatbed has removable bed walls so the truck can function as a regular daily hauler.

gallery_2_125_63875.jpg

Truck:
2008 Ford F250 Super Duty 4 Door EXT Cab 4WD
52,300 miles
Power windows, locks, and mirrors.
8 Cylinder gas engine
Aftermarket 47 gallon Transfer Flow replacement fuel tank.
American Racing Wheels
New Nitto Terra Grappler AT Tires
Leveling Kit
Skyjacker shocks
Airbags
Buckstop front bumper
Xtreme ATP Lamp Kit
UTE Aluminum Flatbed

Camper:
Custom designed aluminum-framed pop-up camper built by All Terrain Campers in 2011. This camper is designed and built to be as light and strong as possible, allowing the truck and camper to access remote locations by 4wd. Upper and lower beds can sleep 2 or 3 people.

Approx 20 gallon water tank
Electric water pump
Dometic Sink
Dometic propane flush mount stove
Engel fridge on a custom slide mount.
Dual battery system
Solar panel
Propane furnace
2 large storage compartments with outside access.
Fiama awning
Custom fabricated bike rack system for back wall of camper
AT Fuel Can Holder

PM me through the board please.

That is just a damn shame you have to sell. An opportunity for someone to get a great set-up. Soon enough times will be better and we shall camp together with your next rig.

That is just a damn shame you have to sell. An opportunity for someone to get a great set-up. Soon enough times will be better and we shall camp together with your next rig.

x2!

Wow, what a shame you have to let it go. I wish I could could help you keep it in the family. Hopefully someone comes through.

x3!,
I thought this was a well thoughtout rig and had hope to see it in person and meet you in the deserts of the west.

Damn man, that's a shame. Didn't you do this rodeo a few years back as well? Any way to bridge this gap and keep the rig? :( Just sad to see all the work put into the combo and then letting it go after a year or so.

Damn man, that's a shame. Didn't you do this rodeo a few years back as well? Any way to bridge this gap and keep the rig? :( Just sad to see all the work put into the combo and then letting it go after a year or so.

It was 5 or 6 years ago. Nature of the business.... feast or famine. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Gosh, this is really sad. Is there a way that you can keep this well-thought out rig? No, you have probably gone over this many times. I sincerely hope that whoever buys this knows how much thought and craft went into it. A beautiful efficient design. If we wouldn't have bought our F250/Hallmark last fall, we would have jumped at this. Our very best.

No prob. Man for someone interested in this type of rig that should be tempting now. When you look at the cost of the plain truck and then factor in the multiple thousands for the big ticket upgrades of the UTE bed, bumper, and aux tank over stock its quite the discount towards a relatively new custom ATC camper (which I suspect would cost you some pennies more over a normal ATC model too).

I tried to PM you but didn't get a response. Can you send me more details on your updated pricing, etc.?

Thanks,
Kevin

I tried to PM you but didn't get a response. Can you send me more details on your updated pricing, etc.?

Thanks,
Kevin

He's been updating the main post to reflect his current price point. Honestly when you tally up where he's at currently is a pretty nice deal if that combo is of interest. A mid to low 20 thousand dollar truck, a grand for a fuel tank upgrade which is really damn nice to have that range flexibility, a few grand to add a UTE bed, $500-1000? on a bumper to deal with deer and such in the road. Then you factory in a stock camper of that age would likely be selling in the teens still. Pretty easy to get into the $40k+ plus range to put it together yourself and that is assuming all the components were easy to gather up and no labor involved...

Back
Top Bottom