** SOLD ** Custom ATC Flatbed Camper + Ford F250

Alright rock bottom price $28,500. Wrap up the deal in the next week and I'll knock another 500 off which will pay for your flight if you need to fly out to pick it up.

I"m the one who bought the truck! Flew up, drove back over the weekend, finally went through the various DMV hassles here in the bay area.
This is actually my first truck and 4x4, I've been a van guy until now! It is a great vehicle so far, hope to get alot of usage out of it!

tex

Awesome. I can't wait to see lots of pics from your new journeys in DD's old rig. Sure looked nice last time I saw it.

Congrats Tex. Hell of a deal on that set-up. Are you referring to the San Francisco Bay Area? Lots of us in the central valley so we will look for you on the road. We all will recognize your rig.

Ted said:
Congrats Tex. Hell of a deal on that set-up. Are you referring to the San Francisco Bay Area? Lots of us in the central valley so we will look for you on the road. We all will recognize your rig.
Yes tex, congrats on a great rig and set up. I watched it being built and we joined DD on one adventure. So, x2 on my friend Ted's comments above. Safe travels and happy camping.

Back
Top Bottom