**SOLD** Easy Hitch Step For Sale original 2 and 3 Step Models

SOLD No longer have the truck campers, so these need to go. Price to sell -- my loss is your gain. Both are in excellent condition, Not rusty, always stored inside when not on the road with the truck camper. These got very little use as I transitioned from truck campers to Sprinters

Checkout easyhitchstep.com for the normal retail prices (the current price for a 3-step is $459). PM for photos and contact info. Payment via Paypal.

I have no association whatsoever with WM Global Adventures or with the Easy Step company but think that this is a great deal for someone. We have had the Easy Hitch 2 step model on our F150/Hawk for over five years and could not be happier. These steps are super easy to operate, fold up and out of the way when not in use (take up no interior space in the camper), provide excellent traction in wet or muddy conditions and most of all, are solid as a rock.

Located in upstate NY, near Syracuse.

Yes, the prices are a fraction of what I paid for these when I had a FWC. They are really well built; and are so much better than any other stair-like option I tried out.

Back
Top Bottom