SOLD! Eezi Awn Bat 270 Awning - $825

photohc

Local sale only. Asking $825. Irvine, CA. Awning made by So. African manufacturer. 270 deg awning made from quality materials. I had this installed on my Hawk for a year. For installation on passenger side. Used camper four times in that time. Otherwise, stored in garage away from the sun. Mechanically in excellent condition. The storage bag has a small tear with a torn zipper. The tear caused by the pivot point pinching the fabric. Probably repairable by upholstery shop. (Full disclosure, see photos) This retails for over $1300 without brackets ($1950 FWC). Includes mounting bracket for flat surface (see photo). Too large and heavy for shipping, so pick up only.

Keys: Camper, RV, Awning, trailer, 4x4, Truck Camper, Vans, Batwing

Why are you selling? Just curious cause I like these awnings but if there’s a reason you don’t love it, I would love to hear it.

Love the 270 deg coverage but I'm not tall enough to make reaching the zipper without using a small step stool . Guess, I'm too lazy. My wife was not happy with me selling this. She loved the shade over the doorway. My lost, buyer's gain.

side not but also gives ya a bump.... it appears you went from a super duty to a f150 5.5' bed...may I ask why the change? Thanks

Pax2525 said:
side not but also gives ya a bump.... it appears you went from a super duty to a f150 5.5' bed...may I ask why the change? Thanks
Actually, that is an old photo when I first installed the Bat Wing. I now have a F250.

photohc said:
Actually, that is an old photo when I first installed the Bat Wing. I now have a F250.
ahhh that makes more sense now. I see you went gasser, any regrets on that?

Pax2525 said:
ahhh that makes more sense now. I see you went gasser, any regrets on that?
No regrets. The gain in payload would have been lost if I went with the diesel. Miss the eco boost engine though. Loved the low rpm torque.

Back
Top Bottom