*SOLD* For Sale 2007 Toyota Tacoma 2013 Four Wheel Camper Finch

Dbark

2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab and 2013 Four Wheel Camper (FWC) Finch

Selling our beloved 2007 Toyota Tacoma Doubled Cab TRD Sport and 2014 Four Wheel Camper (FWC) Finch

2007 Toyota Tacoma
151K miles and rising
Automatic Transmission
Upgrades (over $10K in upgrades on truck):
Toytec Boss Lift with Light Racing Upper Control Arms and rear springs
5 x ATX Ledge Wheels (17 inch)
CBI Offroad Moab 2.0 Front Bumper with winch
CBI Offroad Bolt-on Sliders with kick out
CBI Offroad Bushmaster 2.0 rear bumper (High clearance)
CBI Offroad Front/Mid Skid plate
Truxedo Tonneau Cover
Rear suspension airbags to help level truck

New frame. New frame results in the very front of the frame having a slight bend from hitting a boulder after hitting black ice. Old ski plates helped truck go up and over the boulder but front frame cross member had a slight bend. Insurance company decided to replace entire frame, which really was a good thing considering this truck spent first 7 years in Minnesota so frame had some rust and was close to needing the warranty replacement. Frame was replaced after truck located in Colorado. I've driven truck for almost 4 years with new frame and everything seems great. Truck has a clean title.

2013 Four Wheel Camper Finch
I believe we are the third owner of the FWC Finch. The first owner barely used it and the second owner used it enough that they decided to buy a larger FWC. We've used it quite a bit but my guess is it has under 20 trips in it, in total. My son and I primarily use it as our snowboard camper.

Had trouble uploading pictures, so for now you can see pictures on CL post here: https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/d/littleton-2007-toyota-tacoma-four-wheel/6827177581.html

Upgrades:
1. Solar panels - installed fall of 2018
2. Second 12v battery (so now has 2 x 12v deep marine batteries)
3. New two way refrigerator. This refrigerator is more efficient than the three way. It runs on 12v or 110.

FWC Finch has:
1. Propane furnace with 2 11 lb propane tanks,
2. Flush mount sink (key for the finch as it provides more counter space),
3. Flush mount stove (same - provides more counter space).
4. Bed pulls out to make full size queen.
5. Rollover couch - this makes into a bed. If you are 5'10" you can sleep at a diagonal, or you can have two kids or two adults under 5'6" sleep comfortably on couch. We've camped in the Finch with two adults, two kids, and a golden retriever.
6. Mechanical jacks included.
7. Camper has the arctic pack, as well.

Asking $33K for package. Will consider breaking up, but won't sell the truck before selling the camper.

Asking $16,500 for camper, and $16,500 for truck, or $32K for the rig (convenience discount). Would consider a little lower price without solar and one of the batteries.

Back
Top Bottom