*SOLD* Four Wheel Pop-Up Camper - Chevy Blazer & GMC Jimmy

Boduke25

[SIZE=11pt]Four Wheel Pop-Up Camper built in Denver, CO for 1976 to 1991 K5 Chevy Blazer or GMC Jimmy. I'm not sure of the year it was manufactured, I would guess late 70's since it says "Scout" on the company logo, and those went out of production around 1980.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]These are hard to find for sale without the Blazer. Here's your chance to buy one and convert your truck to a mini-motorhome. Perfect for an overlanding adventure. Bed up top, and the couch also folds into a bed. Camper style table that breaks down for more interior space.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Dometic RM211 3 way refrigerator - 12 volt, 120 volt, and propane. I did plug it in at 120v and it got cold. I can't confirm it works with 12v or propane.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Also has furnace, stove, and a sink. Sink has a water tank. I have not checked any of these for function.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Someone has resealed all the seams. The canvas on the pop up is newer. The windows and screens are all good from what I can tell. The particle board on the front is starting swell from moisture. The wiring for the all the lights, fridge, etc needs to be checked. The previous owner was far from being an electrician. The roof should be checked over before parking it outside. The previous owner and I have kept it parked inside.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I bought this as a package and don't need the camper. I'm starting at $1200, but make me an offer. It needs some work, but it's a good solid start.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]These don't install like a typical truck slide in camper. They bolt to the bed rails and cab, but the floor is separate. You would have to build a stand if you want to transport it any way other than on a Blazer. The best way would be to bring your Blazer here, and swap this directly onto your truck.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Camper is located in Lincoln, NE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I can email you high resolution photos of all areas of the camper.[/SIZE]

Attachments

• Camper 5.jpg
    Camper 5.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 483
  • Camper 1.jpg
    Camper 1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Camper 2.jpg
    Camper 2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Camper 4.jpg
    Camper 4.jpg