Seth

Advanced Member
We have a 97 FWC Eagle Silver Spur with all the usual gear:
Furnace
3-way refer
Stove
Sink and water system with electric pump
Upper queen bed
Lower sofa/double bed (pre-rollover, works fine)
Added 3 round roof racks
Upgrade to LED lighting
Upgrade to 4 corner post jacks
Added propane/CO2 detector
Upgraded shore power / CTEK battery charger

All of it works, last trip over labor day weekend. Conservatively, interior cosmetics about a 9/10, exterior about an 8/10. This is a 20-year old camper that has been garaged kept, but it has been used! We’ve added several upgrades and kept up with maintenance and minor repairs. No leaks, no water damage. It is ready to load up and go camping.

We’ve enjoyed the heck out of camping this FWC, but now our needs are changing, and we’re looking for a low teardrop trailer, not a home-build, with good 120/12v systems, and all the usual, kitchen in the rear hatch. Kitchen may be minimal, as we’ll want to customize to our needs.

This camper is *not* seriously for sale at this time! But, I wanted to get a feeler out there for anyone who is looking to trade up from a teardrop to a nice popup camper in the Northwest.

The Eagle is designed for Tacoma/Frontier/Ranger 6’ bed, perhaps some others.

For trade, plus/minus cash on either side.

IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1504.JPG

This camper *will* be for sale... for cash in-person. It's not quite ready to go, but could be in a couple weeks. Do you have a vehicle set up for it?

Note that Oregon doesn't require title and license for this sort of camper, and this camper isn't titled. So far as I know, it never was. This might be easy or hard to deal with in your local environment - I went through this bringing a non-titled boat into Oregon last year, and easily got it titled, but, such things aren't always straightforward.

(it's the lovely O'Day Mariner in the second picture!)

Bill of sale will be supplied, but there isn't a lot of other documentation.

Anyone with a teardrop for sale in the PNW this fall/winter - I'm interested to know more about your camper!

No trade responses to this thread, but I have heard from a couple potential purchasers, so this camper is now for sale, no longer for trade. Asking is $6,500. The first and second people interested do seem to be pretty serious though, and I'm taking it in order.

Will update this thread when I have more pictures.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Seth, you can show each photo in Flickr here.
Hmm, I get it! But, I’d have to do that 18 times for 18 photos in the album, yes? I am very lazy...

Postscript to original ad: Oh yeah, the camper is sitting on a custom floor dolly, which is included if you wish.

Back
Top Bottom