sold Mid 90sish Roman’ Chariot slide in camper 4k obo Loveland, CO

herm

sold

A great, light weight setup for a half ton. Basic camper with slide out upper bed, tilt up roof, cabinet space, 100 watts solar and battery. 7 blade truck connection, manual jacks. I believe it weights less than 1000 lbs dry. I can pick it up loaded with fork extensions on my utility tractor. Comes with an awning that goes on the back, attached to poles that slide out of the side of the camper.
Some water damage to the front corners that is typical of this style. It was all taken out and repaired a few years ago. But could be opened again. Thought I had it sealed up, but I guess not. Structurally it is in good shape.
It’s a bit narrower, which I find helpful for clearance and for visibility. Lower section has table and bench, converts to bed. The solar will run an ARB fridge no problem. All lights work, missing the switch for the light by the back door. All the lower wood, plywood is in excellent shape, all was repainted about several years ago. Floor is very solid. I have a 2x6 on edge cradle to lift it up 5.5 inches, provides storage under the camper as well. This makes it fit my 2015 or previous 2009 GMC Sierra with 6.5 bed very well. The extra taillights on the back would have to be moved or removed for an 8 ft bed without the 2x6 cradle. Please email me or msg me. i can also provide lots of pictures.
I also have for sale:
2011 yukon 5.3 engine with 3 miles on it comes with most accessories, a 6l80 transmission and transfer case. A 1972 Wagoneer with no drive train.
ajhermanatgmail.com

google album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5X2VBWDjyF8a3Tom6

Back
Top Bottom