Some Cool Pictures

The Saints

Valerie and I went up to Sac to check on our camper.
100_0894.jpg
Instead of seeing ours we saw this one being made. I think it belongs to Kodachrome. Lucky you if it is yours. Here are a few pics of the camper being built
100_0895.jpg
100_0896.jpg
100_0897.jpg
100_0898_2.jpg
I threw in some pics of the refer and the inside of the top
100_0899.jpg
100_0900.jpg
The rest are some random shots of the boys doing there thing. This is the whole crew + my wife wandering the ATC shop.They showed me the way they make the special hinges with the springs, and the custom press they had to make to get the assembly correct. They let me choose between the old and the new ceiling lining. My wife chose the new style.
These guys are a class act. Just the three of them run and work the shop, take the orders, build the campers, and do a hell of a job.
I am very happy and proud to have these guys build my camper!
100_0901.jpg
100_0902.jpg
100_0903.jpg
100_0904.jpg
100_0905.jpg
100_0906.jpg
100_0907.jpg
100_0908.jpg
100_0909.jpg

SWEET!

Thanks for posting these, too cool. I see the cable coming out of the roof for my solar panel.. :D

I am getting really excited, this is going to be my home for the next 16 months.....what a trip!
This is a new site that lets genuine people with genuine projects have a shot at getting funding, I have applied to them and hopefully will get accepted:

http://www.kickstarter.com/

I am going to PM you with my email address if you would not mind sending me photos for my personal memoirs.

YES! I love those photos! Needed to see them, too. Considering making a cabinetry mod this winter...

I have been on the road with my Bobcat for 600 or so miles, spent one night at Angel Lake Campground near Wells, Nevada.
I am speechless, this has totally transformed my truck, what a killer product these guys put out!!

Camping again tonight, will write more when not on my iPhone.

Great pics. this winter I am taking the water tank out of our camper and converting to storage. We never have used the tank..

robbie

Back
Top Bottom