Soon To Order

here we go again friends,
I ordered the Bobcat just before lunch. Marty helped me through the birthing process and it went easy. Like he said, I ordered everything the Bobcat had to offer except the extra 12 volt outlet and the rear window. The reason I skipped the rear window was because the Jerry can will get in the way.
So he asked when I would like to pick it up and I asked for this Saturday. No problem, but I need a trailer for all the parts. Instead he told me the end of September. Since I am on call the last weekend of September, I will have to somehow wait until the first weekend of October. That just gives me one extra week to buy the gps or satellite stereo. WOO HOO, I am almost actually one of you guys now instead of the dreaming drooler that I am currently.
Unfortunately for you all, I will keep you posted until I can take the pictures.

Scott..I get over to ATC once in a while (was there yesterday), Would you like some pictures as it's being built?? Can't guarantee a regular visit, but will take them as I get by there..

Scott..I get over to ATC once in a while (was there yesterday), Would you like some pictures as it's being built?? Can't guarantee a regular visit, but will take them as I get by there..

You can shoot mine...:)

A Bobcat for Dan ready on the 10th of Sept.

You can shoot mine...:)

A Bobcat for Dan ready on the 10th of Sept.

I saw it...there's only two on the floor right now..a Bobcat and a custom one without a cab-over....very strange looking. Next time by, I'll get you a picture or two.

Delta, I would love for you to take pictures. I thought of trying to go up there myself, but from Santa Cruz it is a long drive and I can probably only make it once on a weekend if they are open on the weekend.
Thankd you

Back
Top Bottom