Source for Battery Connector

Buzz

Advanced Member
Anyone out there know where I can get more connectors like the one in the pictures? It is a two conductor quick-disconnect on my camper trailer battery. It's about 1 inch wide and 2 inches long. So far I've looked at RV parts websites, auto parts stores - everywhere but the right place.

Sorry about the low quality pics.

-Buzz

Attachments

• DSC03616.jpg
    DSC03616.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 415
  • DSC03618.jpg
    DSC03618.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 397
  • DSC03615c.jpg
    DSC03615c.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 406
Hi Buzz,

I have a large local Napa store that has a lot of stock on hand. I can get stuff like that there in different designs. Mybe if you have a Napa there you can look in a catalog. If exposed to the elements look at a weatherpac setup (weather sealed).

Pic's are fine and get your message understood.

Free perhaps(??)

If you are looking for a connector which works with building wire (solid not stranded; 2 cond + ground) and is NOT weather-tight; I'll send you a couple, gratis. Email me at bobg333@ca.rr.com.

To: BOBG333

If you are looking for a connector which works with building wire (solid not stranded; 2 cond + ground) and is NOT weather-tight; I'll send you a couple, gratis. Email me at bobg333@ca.rr.com.

Thanks for the offer. I am still investigating my options.

What I would like to accomplish is this: I want to use the externally mounted battery on my camper trailer also in my ATC. In the ATC I want to charge it from the truck alternator and use the existing quick-connect to hook up to my inverter. Instead of wiring in an isolator, I will connect and disconnect the battery from the truck as required.

I may follow with the suggestion to use a more easily found connector.

I want to thank all of you for your help and suggestions.

-Buzz

I use a simple 3 pole AC male/female plug. It works great, stays connected on rough roads and muy cheapo. Are you sensing a trend here?

To: chnlisle

Geez! Sometime I just complicate things too much.

Thank you,
Buzz

Back
Top Bottom