source for original style upholstery vintage?

I'll jump in. Styles have changed a bit in everything since '87. You're just gonna have to start looking at every upholstery fabric source you can find, both on-line and brick and mortar. Might be easier to upgrade all the fabrics if not historically accurate. You can upgrade the foam while you're at it. That's probably overdue.

yeah, most of the fabric and foam seems pretty decent so not in a rush to replace...there was a pretty good hole in the entryway cushion thats patched for now and a heads up for anyone with vents that let light thru, under the fantastic fan the fabric on upper bunk is rotting, i assune from uv...maybe past water but its not stained..

Personally, I think most of the stock upholstery is kind of ugly.. sorry if that is offending anyone. We have updated both our ours with stuff we like and its give it such a personal touch in my opinion.. Why stick with the original? New foam is also certainly needed in something that old.

Have you asked FWC what mill made the fabric? At least get the name of the fabric pattern, SKU or other identifier so you can do an intelligent search. The mill might know of a supplier that still has some of the fabric.

Otherwise like Mark G said: "start looking at every upholstery fabric source you can find".

jim

Back
Top Bottom