Southwest U.S. Trip over the holidays

travelingdan

Advanced Member
Hello all:

I did a three-week trip over the holidays to the southwest U.S. The highlights included the Biosphere 2 just north of Tucson, Bisbee, Arizona, Guadalupe Mountains National Park in northwest Texas, and White Sands National Monument in southern New Mexico.

I hit lots of sunshine, but it really got cold: down into the teens at night. Luckily, my heater worked to perfection.

I've included a few photos here, but the full trip, go to: http://www.customcuttingboards.com/SWWinter2010/

Dan

_DSC0183.jpg

_DSC0247.jpg

_DSC0165.jpg

_DSC0117.jpg

_DSC0143.jpg

Nice photos! Those cows can really travel at a high rate of speed, good to see some attention to that. Do you build those cutting boards? Those things are beautiful!

Yes, I do make the cutting boards.

Hello all:

I did a three-week trip over the holidays to the southwest U.S. The highlights included the Biosphere 2 just north of Tucson, Bisbee, Arizona, Guadalupe Mountains National Park in northwest Texas, and White Sands National Monument in southern New Mexico.

I hit lots of sunshine, but it really got cold: down into the teens at night. Luckily, my heater worked to perfection.

I've included a few photos here, but the full trip, go to: http://www.customcuttingboards.com/SWWinter2010/

Dan

View attachment 7345

View attachment 7346

View attachment 7347

View attachment 7348

View attachment 7349

I love Bisbee. I've been there three times in the past year. Anytime I'm in the neighborhood I stop in. There is so much to photograph there. All you have to do is just start walking around the town and the photo ops just materialize.

What did you think of Bisbee? I had a great time when I was there.

Hi Dan,

Wonderful photos. I really enjoy your slide shows. #55 should be submitted to Truck Camper magazine when they have their contest for next year's calendar.

Dan,

Great photos!! I especially like the pics from Guadalupe Mt NP. I visited the park in Oct 2008 and it was cold, rainy, and very windy there. I didn't see nearly as much as you did. After seeing your photos I know I need a return visit.

Nice cutting boards too.

It's an incredible park. I'm going to try to return in the fall for the fall colors.

Let me know when you want to order a cutting board. I'll give you a discount.

Dan,

Great photos!! I especially like the pics from Guadalupe Mt NP. I visited the park in Oct 2008 and it was cold, rainy, and very windy there. I didn't see nearly as much as you did. After seeing your photos I know I need a return visit.

Nice cutting boards too.

Back
Top Bottom