Southwest Zig Zagging

mikedunn

Advanced Member
Just a couple months ago we zig-zagged through the Southwest and also met a few new “Wandering West”
contributors, at Valley of the Gods, for three days. What a great time we had putting faces with
message contributors. We traded travel adventures and discussed the techniques and maintenance
of our campers.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend and trip, but if you like to learn more of our complete seven-weeks
of travels, check out my blog below.

http://mikedunnphoto.blogspot.com/2016/12/southwest-zig-zaging.html
160920-317a 4  Colorado Canyon NM.jpg161002-185 4 Joshua Tree NP Az.jpg161022-66 4 VOG .jpg161024-74 2 VOG.jpg161010-351 4 Grand Canyon N Rim Az.jpg

Thanks for the great trip report. You got some nice photos. We were stuck in the same traffic as you (a day earlier) at Zion and skipped it also. We will go back when the crowds aren't so fierce.

Great report and photos, we did a SW trip 2 years ago and loved it,

Thanks for the trip report. I sat down the read the entire report enjoying my virtual trip with you. Your photos are a pleasure to see and the description of having patience to wait for the correct lighting has inspired me to continue to work on slowing down to enjoy the little things.

I don't know why but I almost didn't look at this TR. Now I hear Tony the Tiger saying Grrrreat! The trip itself is fantastic, pictures excellent and I love your layout of the page. The two pictures of Monument Valley stand out to me, in particular the one with a ribbon of highway leading towards the buttes. Great great shots all, thanks for the time you spent and the post!!

Dave

Back
Top Bottom