Spotting report

EdoHart

Grasshopper
I saw a FWC on a dark green Toyota in the parking lot of a strip mall at Clark and Bradley in Orcutt, CA Friday afternoon. Is that anyone here?

Also, I think I have seen WTW member "Blazer" on Hwy 101 near Buellton, CA on two occasions. After all, how many FWCs are on the back of a black and red Blazer in this area? I wasn't driving my truck either time, so he probably had the same grin that I have when people stare at my truck.

Not this blazer...

mine is dark blue, spare tire on the front grill, trout hood ornament... FWC Blazer camper with a black and light blue stripe... Good looking fellow driving :rolleyes: (I gotta learn to use the digital camera!)... I do go to Costco in Santa Maria every so often, by way of Clark and Bradley, so will look for the toyota.

I did spot a FWC shell on a white pickup in Lompoc and walked around it more than once, found it's home on the Southside one day, but havent caught the owner yet... I always get a thrill when I see another FWC/ATC on the road.

Art
'86 Blazer

fwc/atc wander the west member??

this post reminds me of question that has been asked in the past. decal ,window sticker etc to let fellow owners know that you to are aware of the forum and not intruding on their space. if we cant come together on a source how about one of our internet smart members putting a design up that could be printed out and used? i will admit i can weld but am worthless with computer ( or maybe we could come up with a hand signal),no that would not work as lots of us have tinted windows! drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"

On the way to go skiing yesterday we passed a FWC on a white Ford-Dodge-Chevy? in the upper parking lot on the Judah side of Sugar Bowl, we all waved as we passed. Was anyone on the forum at Sugar Bowl Sunday the 9th?

I saw a dark green Toy Taco with FWC south bound Hwy 280 nr the Monterey Blvd. Exit. in S.F. on 12-19-07 2:20 PM anyone here??

Back
Top Bottom