Spring Break & the North Rim of the Grand Canyon

Thanks for sharing, Ski. Spectacular report, leaving many of us itching to get out there.
I'm adding several places to my bucket list from you and the Lady.

Oh, man. It is trip reports like this that make me want to get out the map, and plan a route. Of course, this will be added to the list of trips I would like to take. That list just is not getting any shorter. Now if it were not for that work thing I am sure I would put more miles on that truck and camper.

Sigh.....

At least the photos and reports are good to read.

Thanks guys. This coming from a place that also has seen no spring....

Dave in Seattle.....

DITTO. All these adventures have made it difficult to not just get on a plane and go somewhere. You all write so well and with passion. Great photos, too.

Judy in Bellingham where Seattle has been hogging all the sunshine.

Thank you all for your very nice comments and compliments! This was such a great trip, it was fun to share, and we are pleased that you liked our report. Happy wandering!

Great trip report, maybe the best I've found on this site. We might be heading that way in the Fall and Tuweep is now on my radar. Thanks!

ski,

Excellent pictures and write up, first class, thanks for the effort. Also, we spent two nights at Cathedral Gorge going to and returning from Zion a couple of years ago, very nice as campgrounds go.

Thanks so much for sharing. What a great spring break, and it looked like spring to me (a sight I haven't seen yet).

Absolutely wonderful, and sums up why I have a truck, a camper, and occasionally a companion. For now, it's still powder skiing, but I really am hunkering' for a bit more balmy weather. I'll even take a corn season should it decide to show up.

Again, thanks so much for sharing, and I look forward to both of your further adventures.

Great news, rafting friends that have done the Grand Canyon gave me info on a way to locate the three boaters I photographed running Lava Falls. One Internet post and by that evening I received replies. It was wonderful to be able to send them photos of their runs! They are three really nice gentlemen who had a great trip on the Colorado.

Great news, rafting friends that have done the Grand Canyon gave me info on a way to locate the three boaters I photographed running Lava Falls. One Internet post and by that evening I received replies. It was wonderful to be able to send them photos of their runs! They are three really nice gentlemen who had a great trip on the Colorado.

Very cool! Not to mention incredibly nice on your part.
smile.gif
Chock up some Karma points for the 3Pins today!

Back
Top Bottom