Spring is almost here

:sneaky: Hark-----as I finished my last post on my proposed trip up north, I got my trusty dog "Bob" and started my usual morning walk up the hill I live on, dressed as usual for a early summer walk, t-shirt, cut-offs and flip flops-sun was out and it was warm. after about a 1/4 mile, a cold wind came up-hmmmm, it was a hot wind when I started (after all we are in a red flag alert here in NE California-arn't we?), well nothing stops "Bob" and "Pappa" from making our morning walk :mad: , so we walked a little faster and got back home a little sooner, more clouds, okay, some overcast, it will blow out. Made a call to the FS, to make sure that the Medicine Lake Highlands cg's were still open-yep, they where. Time to put the cooler in and start packing, it strarting to get cold, still windy and overcast, so I checked the usws site and ---a 40% chance of snow where I was thinking of going to up in Modoc County; yet, Lassen County still shows hot and red flag warning-maybe Reno weather was right last night-a change in weather is in the air---but it will heat up in a couple of days.

Well, Pre- FWC days the prospect of a trip changer was in the making :oops: for tenting and fishing in the snow sometimes can be no fun, especially when sharing the tent with my trusty dog or girl freind (usually both) :p ! But alas :) I now have a FWC and weather be damned, I'll be off :D no matter what (unless another bridge falls out of my mouth), thank you FWC, I'll carry on my adventure because I have both a heater and a frigde :love: and a powerful F-150 4x4!

:p Smoke

Back
Top Bottom