Staying logged in

Atlin

Normally, I stay logged into the forum site for days at a time. I just recently started being required to relog in every time I try to look at the new forum posts. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong? I did recently change my password.

Thanks,

Are you using multiple devices? The only times I have seen this are when switching between more than two devices, or after doing an OS upgrade.

Nope, just my regular laptop. I logged in this morning and posted this thread, just came back this evening and had to log in again. No OS upgrades or anything. As mentioned, I did recently change my password and am using LastPass, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Atlin said:
Nope, just my regular laptop. I logged in this morning and posted this thread, just came back this evening and had to log in again. No OS upgrades or anything. As mentioned, I did recently change my password and am using LastPass, so maybe that has something to do with it?
I use Dashlane not LastPass, but I bet you might have to clear the cache or cookies on your browser

Sometimes a power cycle will right a lot of wrongs with a system. That is a shutdown and a power up rather than letting the unit go into hibernation. However, it likely means having to login to sites. That is called “Getting a fresh start.” Good luck.

Paul

Cleared cookies, power cycled, no joy. This does not happen on any of my other forums or sites I visit regularly. Will try a few other things if I can think of them, including taking this forum off of LastPass.

Back
Top Bottom