Attachments

• 4WC Step Open1.jpg
    4WC Step Open1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 711
  • 4WC Step stored.jpg
    4WC Step stored.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 706
Steps

Is there any good option for steps that would attach to my Toyota pickup? I am in lots of uneven terrain and the portable step can be a hazard.

I've been using these same steps "ez fold" or something. They work well.

Is there any good option for steps that would attach to my Toyota pickup? I am in lots of uneven terrain and the portable step can be a hazard.

If you have a receiver hitch, there are a couple of options for steps... like this:

Hitch Step

No affiliation w/ the vendor... they came up first on my search to show a pic for you.

There is also an option from Amp Research that might work:

Amp Research Power Step

Both of these are somewhat pricier than the folding steps, but have the potential to be far more stable in the environment you are asking about.

Kyle

The double step that goes in the receiver is what I use. Works well but its bulky so I usually don't carry on overnighters.

BRRHS2

I have the draw-tite work step that is on the site Kyle posted. It was a hand me down, didn't know they are so much $$. I drilled a second hole in it so it can slide all the way in and lock then move it out when in camp to minimized backing hazards.

I has been nice and sturdy for me.

me too

I have the same stool. Same price at Camping World. I like it too although I just noticed this weekend that it is developing a crack where the lower step joins the leg. It is supposed to hold 300# and, although I'm well on the way, I ain't there yet.

Back
Top Bottom