Stripe Color

Santiam Camper

Advanced Member
I am taking delivery of a new Fleet next month. What color is the band trim that goes around the midsection of the camper?
I have to buy a truck that matches. ;)

Thanks

Mike

Santiam Camper said:
I am taking delivery of a new Fleet next month. What color is the band trim that goes around the midsection of the camper?
I have to buy a truck that matches. ;)

Thanks

Mike
I pick up my new Hawk in 3 weeks. Man it's excruciating waiting.

GM graystone metallic is a perfect match and yes I ordered the truck to match the stripe.

2PeSSPG.jpg

I actually had to go look. I'm not sure if its grey or brown. My truck is white because that was what was sitting on the lot.

craig333 said:
I actually had to go look. I'm not sure if its grey or brown. My truck is white because that was what was sitting on the lot.
I bought my 2010 Tundra by walking thru the dealer lot looking for tow mirrors as that indicated the towing package was present. The one they had in stock was Spruce Green. My credit union offered a .25% interest discount for "green" vehicles. I, of course, asked for the discount. When the loan officer couldn't find the Tundra listed in her "green vehicle list", I showed her the truck window sticker indicating vehicle color. She was not amused but neither was I as their ad simply offered the discount for green vehicles without defining "green".

I didn't get the discount. :(

Paul

PaulT said:
I bought my 2010 Tundra by walking thru the dealer lot looking for tow mirrors as that indicated the towing package was present. The one they had in stock was Spruce Green. My credit union offered a .25% interest discount for "green" vehicles. I, of course, asked for the discount. When the loan officer couldn't find the Tundra listed in her "green vehicle list", I showed her the truck window sticker indicating vehicle color. She was not amused but neither was I as their ad simply offered the discount for green vehicles without defining "green".

I didn't get the discount. :(

Paul
That's a good one Paul.
I guess they didn't have a very good sense of humor.
Good luck next time.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom