Summer Trip 2013

Great stuff as always. Looking forward to some stories from the San Juans. I was there last year at this time and have to say it is amazing country, trails, and history. And a sailplane ride in Durango wasn't too bad either.

More good stuff. Love it!

I know reports like these take a bit of time to put together. I for one just want to say thanks for taking the time to do it and share your experiences. I still have a trip report to do that is a month old but haven't sat down in front of the home PC other than to pay a few bills. Too many projects and too much fishin going on to get to it. :(

Enjoying the read too. I also appreciate the effort people are putting into their trip reports. It is one of the best parts of WTW. Having said that, I too am sitting on a report and need to get cracking.
type-smiley.gif

Continued thanks for great photo shots.
It's nice to have people like you two out there. I know that there are actually more nice ones than the other kind,it's just the other kind stand out.
Thanks Frank

Excellent Ski! Great photos. Looks like a beautiful place! Love part 2, especially the part about the Texans! I know what you are talking about. I lived in Dallas for 7 years. They dress up, even for the back-roads. :)

Really enjoying the TR. Epic as I expected. Stew brings the rain? That explains the weather on our trip over the holidays.

Have to agree completely about the quadra maggots. Observed one at our last visit to Heenan Lake. Apparantly a gated road and line of boulders blocking entry meant nothing to them. He went backdown the road a little ways, then completely off trail up the hill until he could drive along the hillside and drop down beyond the closed area and into the lake area.

Yep, an epic trip. Those photos from the peaks were astounding. We don't get to see anything like that around here so we really liked 'em.

Back
Top Bottom