Suspension mods complete

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
I finally got some suspension upgrades before my trip to Joshua Tree. I got some airbags, Skyjacker shocks, and a leveling kit. Overall the ride quality of the truck was greatly improved (especially off road) and I am extremely happy with the purchase.

gallery_2_1_102535.jpg

DD that is one great looking rig. What kind of front bumper is that? Do you have a winch in there? Which brand leveling kit did you go with?

DD that is one great looking rig. What kind of front bumper is that? Do you have a winch in there? Which brand leveling kit did you go with?

The bumper is a Buckstop. As for the leveling kit - I don't know the brand. I am pretty limited as to where I can get parts around here so my go to shop just iinstalled what they had in stock and I forgot to ask.

Looks pretty good for one of them Ferds....

That's it! I knew there was something that didn't look quite right. ;)

Nice Poser shot DD. :D Just kidding, looks great. I'm assuming the leveling kit is Skyjacker since those are the shocks your running. I had a 4" Skyjacker lift kit on my previous F250. The Buckstops are great bumpers.

marc

Attachments

• 4x4.jpg
    4x4.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 152
My right side factory running board fell victum to a large granite rock, also ripped all the brackets from the bottom of the cab. So off came the left side, much better !!

Back
Top Bottom