Suspension question

Hey Cab I wish I knew you were in Cancun. Pam and I were visiting our good friends in Merida in August for a couple of weeks. We flew in and out of Cancun. Our friend also has property on Holbox. We also have a very good friend in Cozumel. He has a very nice beach bar near the cruise ship pier.

New guy here, first post.... I ordered my FWC Eagle from Stan a few days ago and will pick it up mid-January.

I've got an '03 Tacoma with a Deaver 9-leaf pack w/ approx. 3" of lift in the rear and am shopping for airbags that will accomadate the amount of lift my truck has. I was wondering if the Firestone Ride-Rite springs use the same bolt patteren throughout the line (the spring bodies themselves not the frame/axel brackets)....? I was thinking about buying the standard Tacoma setup and then buying some 'bigger' springs for a full size truck to take up the extra room.

Thoughts?

Contact Erod

New guy here, first post.... I ordered my FWC Eagle from Stan a few days ago and will pick it up mid-January.

I've got an '03 Tacoma with a Deaver 9-leaf pack w/ approx. 3" of lift in the rear and am shopping for airbags that will accomadate the amount of lift my truck has. I was wondering if the Firestone Ride-Rite springs use the same bolt patteren throughout the line (the spring bodies themselves not the frame/axel brackets)....? I was thinking about buying the standard Tacoma setup and then buying some 'bigger' springs for a full size truck to take up the extra room.

Thoughts?

There is a member here named "Erod" with a similar setup to yours. He hasn't posted a message in over a month. I hope he's doing well.

If you click on the "Members List" link (see image below) you should be able to find him and send him an e-mail with the "Send a message via e-mail to ..." link. He's a great guy and I'm pretty sure he will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Attachments

• Members List.jpg
    Members List.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 212
Back
Top Bottom