Sweet Aussie rig

Tomas Tierra

Contributors
Can we talk to the West Oz distributor about getting an FWC on this rig ASAP!

My Aussie buddy sent me this. Said it pulled up in front of his bar the other day near Margrets River...He said it has a mini kitchen and sleeping for two inside....

"Daddy, I want one!"

Attachments

• 6x4.jpg
    6x4.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 335
Too Many Wheels

Other Fishing Dude, you're gonna need a fat wallet when that thing needs tires, also the boat looks a little small to me. Are you comming up Usal Rd. if so you better order now.I guess you heard no Cal. salmon season this year, nice. KEEP CATCHING - IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING TO CATCH

I will bet that rig is diesel powered as well....
Brian in NM

I'm a big LC fan. This thing rocks. I'm suprised they used a late model 'cruiser, which means big $$$ for a modded vehicle. Sweet.

Your Order

Your ordering one of those six wheeled things that everybody is drooling on now, you might need one to tool up Usal Rd. right now. I'm pretty sure the Tow Missle could pull that thing apart, at least we could give it a go. You got the no. call, we all want you to do the rd. so we can hear about the adventure, it'll be one.

if Diesel, than 4.5L 6 Cyl

Probably that sweet little 3ltr. 4cyl. diesel they use alot over there...I've heard they are bulletproof....

Fisherdude, ok I want to order one...wait, what am I ordering??

Tomas, the 4 cyl Diesel was mainly installed in Hilux, Surf and the smaller trucks. The LC usually has the 4.2L 6 cyl engine. They come naturally aspired, turbo and turbo inter cooled :thumb:

For the really hungry ones there is now the new LC 200 in Australia, 4.5L Diesel BiTurbo (maybe one is for backup)

A heavy truck like this wouldn't move much with the 4cyl engine :p

Back
Top Bottom