Table in Hawk

benmitchell17

What are the dimensions for tables people are using in the Hawk? I just got a 2003 Hawk and we are super fired up! Thinking I either want to get the aftermarket FWC three piece table or build something. I have seen several of the threads about this, but haven't seen anything about actual dimensions... Thanks! Been lurking on here for awhile and the information has been invaluable!

Welcome aboard and congrats on your "new to you" popup truck camper.

My main concern is always what space do I "need/want"... to fit plates, glasses, utensils, etc, or what other uses do I have, game board, playing cards, using a laptop computer or two, spreading out paper maps and books planning the next part of the adventure, etc, on the top surface and then how are the legs and feet of people at the table going to fit underneath, then figure out what I can make in the available space.

However, my disclosure is that I like more top surface than most of the tables I've seen.

I got a nice portable table from home depot, and 2 boat seats from basspro shops and saved 1495.00 LOL

I have the FWC table because I got the Hawk package deal. The table is okay at best. If I am in one place for a while I set it up outside. Then when I need it inside it is ready to use. If two people are in the camper there is NO room for the table at all. If I am on the go and not staying in the same place every night I don't even put it up because it is in the way.
I do like it at times and am glad I have it but I would not buy one if I didn't have it. I have a roll up table that I am using more and more. It is super sturdy and handy, but it won't fit inside. there is always trade off's.

Back
Top Bottom