Tales from the Trypt and Assorted Short Sorties

Grand Whazoo

Court Jester
Happy Halloween to folks, I'll hope the goofiness doesn't scare you...

Tales from the Trypt...

img_129693_0_e06596a767bf52508c40ebbe059d3f63.gif

Okay, the bar for Trip Reports has officially been raised a notch or two. Very nice TR---fun to read, creative and beautiful photography. Thanks for sharing.

Whazoo,

Another great TR. Always enjoy and the gimmicks are fun to watch. We all have to slow down and enjoy life around us. A good laugh and smile never hurt anyone. jd

Good morning! I don't know what to say about this one except that I appreciate the replies, greatly! The trip was ok, the pictures so-so in comparison to most I see here. I think Wander The West has the corner on great trip reports. I do the photoshop and puns for my fun, but the next destination after the trip is that smile and laugh JD speaks of. That's the perfect end to a trip in my trip report, someone's laugh...even if it's a crazy laugh. Now where's that bar you're talking about Groovy Dad? I'll meet you there for an Arnold Palmer! Thanks again!!!!!!!

I really enjoyed your TR.I think it's the first time I have seen one from you.
Will have to check out the others on your blog.
Did I miss where you went or did you not say.
Thanks again.
Saw your photo on the gallery of Camper mag.
You have some great shots in this report.
Thanks again.
Frank

Hi Frank, thanks for your reply and I didn't mention the White Pockets of northern Arizona. It's actually quite small in area but large in scenery with the crazy rocks. The other places are just on un-named dirt roads in Arizona. Thanks again Frank, have a great week...

We here at WTW are truly fortunate. All of the trip reports are top notch and provide us with great photos, new insights, and often, new areas to add to our "places to go" list. The trip reports from Milt, with his wonderful watercolor illustrations and the ones from Wazoo, with all of the Photo Shopping and humor certainly deserve special recognition. The time and energy involved in producing those TRs is amazing. As someone who has yet to master the art of making TRs, I am consistently impressed with the offerings on this site. Thanks to all of you who share your adventures with the rest of us.

Mr. Missing Link, You are so right about your trip reports here being top notch. I wish I'd known about this website a few years back, I'd be a little more ensconced with Wander The West. Or have been kicked out sooner I'm not sure which lol. Milt is a world apart in talent as are the other few trip posters I've seen and read here. I have a hard time being on the computer much anymore or I'd certainly go back pages and pages to read up on the trips posted. If there was a royal hierarchy to Wander The West trip reports I'd be happy as the court jester. Thanks so much for your inclusion into the trip reports, I'd gladly give up my photoshop to be able to draw a trip report or have a website like so many others.

Howdy Mr. Ski, You just made my day, and I'll hope yours has been as good as mine. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom