Tankless Shower system

finsty

Hey guys,

I'm getting ready to head out for 5+ weeks on the road and am wanting a shower system a bit more plush than my current solar shower setup.

My camper (FWC Eagle Shell) does not have a hot water heater or a water pump. I am wanting to go with a tankless hot water heater that attaches to my 10 gal propane tank and a 12 volt pump that I run a house from the source.

I was curious if anyone has any good recommendations for a similar setup. If anyone has pictures of how they run there's, that would be great as well.

Thank you!

I have posted about a tankless water heater several. Try doing a an advanced search and see if anything pops up.

Cwd

Thanks for the info and thread links guys. The Zodi looks like a good setup. Do you know if there is a way to attach it to a standard propane tank? Would save having to buy the small canisters and is one less thing to bring..

We run a Zodi on a 4' hose with an accessory 2 gal propane tank. Same setup as my BBQ.
Zodi Extreme model we have came with a tripod/burner and a padded case. I made a wind shield out of a piece of aluminum siding. It takes about 7-10 mins to heat. I like the heat sensitive indicator.

Luxury setup is a springloaded popup tent with astro-grass doormat for a floor, and 2 gals of 110F water; which is just enough for two campers. We anchor the tent at the top for windy conditions.

I carry a Mr Heater Boss XB13 battery powered water heater. It works pretty well. If the water is really cold you have to recirculate a bit back into your source bucket. I carry a collapsable bucket for the source water. Drop hose in the bucket and the battery pumps water through the heater (uses 1lb propane bottles) to the attached shower head. I like the fact that it fits nicely in the space between the back door and the side dinette bench.
f235300-xw13.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom