Thanksgiving

longhorn1

Ouch, that stings!
Wanted to wish all WTW members a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. A great time to spend time with family and friends. All that food weight added will come off quickly with a good hike. Enjoy and be safe. jd

Wishing all of you the best, celebrating the bounty of the Earth with family & friends.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

“…good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people”
Sir Henry Guildford: Henry VIII, I, iv (William Shakespeare)

Tuff Guy 62 said:
Wishing all of you the best, celebrating the bounty of the Earth with family & friends.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

“…good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people”
Sir Henry Guildford: Henry VIII, I, iv (William Shakespeare)
Second that.
Thanksgiving for us is small family time and loads of yummy "veg" food.Then a nice walk.
Everyone have a great day.
Frank

I'm thankful that the roads between central Oregon and northern California may be wet but should be snow-free this year. :)

Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go...

Thanksgiving-2017_Walnut-Pie.jpg

Please everyone have safe travels. Enjoy your Thanksgiving, your family and don't forget.......

Save room for PIE!

Happy Thanksgiving all! Forecast is calling for temps close to 90 degrees tomorrow, I'm not missing the rain and snow at all.

May go camping for the remainder of the weekend as is my usual Thanksgiving MO.

Just finished a day of cooking. Tomorrow the turkey... Looking forward to family time.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Cayuse, i’m north of you in flagstaff. Our temps are supposed to be in the seventies, way above normal. Not only am i missing the rain and snow we often have by now, but so is the forest up here. Have a nice t-day.

Back
Top Bottom