The Aging Process

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
I’m not sure who the creator was, but here’s truth revealed in two photos…

gallery_4841_713_29551.jpeg

I'm both old, and keep hitting my shin on my bike pedals. Fortunately, there's rarely a hitch on the bumper. Those things are dangerous! I am not allowed to get hitched according to my wife.

I still have a lump on my leg from earlier this summer. Late night bathroom visit and on the way back there was just enough light I could see the table. I didn't see the bench though :(

Guilty of both, and have the scars to prove it.

Side note: Today I used my e-bike to drop off my Tundra for a wheel balance at Big Brand Tire, then drop off a package at FedEx, and went to the gym for half an hour workout (part of my Younger Next Year mantra), then back a mile to retrieve the truck when I got their text. The whole trip took me less than an hour and a half. I generally average 12mph on urban rides.

Lighthawk said:
Guilty of both, and have the scars to prove it.

Side note: Today I used my e-bike to drop off my Tundra for a wheel balance at Big Brand Tire, then drop off a package at FedEx, and went to the gym for half an hour workout (part of my Younger Next Year mantra), then back a mile to retrieve the truck when I got their text. The whole trip took me less than an hour and a half. I generally average 12mph on urban rides.
Good job Andy that's what keeps us all young.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom