The JATAC

Stan@FourWheel

A new article from the Hanson's

They just got their new Four Wheel Camper

:)

http://www.overlandexpo.com/overland-tech-travel/2012/11/30/the-jatac-a-self-contained-solar-powered-expedition-vehicle.html

Looks great!

The pic in the article shows a full length window on the passenger side, is the kitchen/refer setup only on one side?

Thanks.

The first 2 or 3 pictures are of the Hanson's truck.

The last picture is of a different truck and camper.

The camper with the kayak on top is a FWC company truck that Tom has been building up.

It has an older Fleet Model with the older floor plan which is the reason for the larger window on the passenger side.

I think they referenced the picture to show people on what they are hoping their truck will eventually look like.

Campers with the new Front Dinette Seating will have 2 smaller windows installed.

One like you see in the picture on the driver's side.

And one similar to it, located on the passenger side.

:)

Attachments

• FlSC-2.JPG
    FlSC-2.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 234
  • FlSC-3.JPG
    FlSC-3.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 249
They're incredibly happy with their new camper.

The 200w of solar keeps them in power indefinitely, and I had to start plugging my better half's ears every time Roseann reminded us how nice the hot shower was.

To bad that they were camping down wind from us. The Cummins tends to stink the place up a bit when I have to charge the batteries every day or two. :LOL:

Thanks for the link, Stan. We're now just back from nearly a week in Mexico, and had 12V power to burn (or sell? Now there's an idea . . .). We were testing a few other things too, including a BGAN satellite system, which I'll report on soon. (And we loaned Brian a portable 125-watt solar panel - didn't hear or smell diesel all week.)

It was nice to be back in a Four Wheel Camper. We missed our first one since the day we sold it, and the new models are so much improved in so many areas.

Including the hot shower.

Back
Top Bottom