The Turkeys are coming,Happy Thanksgiving

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie
Site Team
Have a great Thanksgiving. Eat lots of good food,share good friends,have a great time.

A nice flock of 13 hanging around our house.Think I'll invite them for a nice dinner.

Frank

IMG_4361.jpg

Frank, are you taking up turkey trapping?

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Wherever you travel or gather, give thanks, be kind to one another, enjoy, and be safe.

I"ve got my share of the feast ready. Ready to hear those same old stories that once bothered me. Now I'm just happy they're still around to share stories.

A foot of snow yesterday morning and another 14" this morning. Just off the tractor for a minute to get the bird in the grill, now back to snow clean up. It is sure feeling like winter and Thanksgiving!

I'm carving the turkey around 1:30.....................

Thanksgiving Day 2017 we headed out to Utah and Arizona for 10 days. My wife had never been to The Little A-Le-Inn so we decided to make a quick stop there and to our surprise they had one of the biggest Thanksgiving spreads I'd ever seen. I thought it was a private party but the owner re-assured us that it was an annual tradition they do for the local community. My wife and I wondered if this was going to lead to our abduction before deciding that this was going to be much better than whatever we were going to cook up at Cathedral Gorge that night. We will always have fond memories of that day thanks to the giving folks at Little A-Le-Inn!

Happy Thanksgiving all you wanderers!!

Attachments

• tgiving - 1.jpg
    tgiving - 1.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 66
Snow here too! My bone-in Turkey breast has thawed out and ready to go in soon. Speaking of turkeys, get reminded of T-Day almost every day because we have a flock of wild turkeys that lives up on the hill I hike on every day I'm home. And every day they join the usual local deer herd(s), morning doves and quail making the usual rounds of every ones yard up here looking for goodies to munch on. Have not seen them yet today. Ah the joys of living in the country :LOL: ! Happy T-Day to everyone and especially those who serve our country everyday whether it is a holiday or not!

Smoke

Back
Top Bottom