The Van Conversions & RV Photo Gallery

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
Julie & I had the honor of sharing a campsite for two nights with our friends The Teds - long time members of Wander the West - and getting to see their new Tiger in action. Here are a few photos -

Indian-Valley-July-2021-013-copy.jpg

Indian-Valley-July-2021-014-copy.jpg

Indian-Valley-July-2021-016-copy.jpg

Indian-Valley-July-2021-018-copy.jpg

Indian-Valley-July-2021-038-copy.jpg

Indian-Valley-July-2021-039-copy.jpg

Indian-Valley-July-2021-040-copy.jpg

Indian-Valley-July-2021-050-copy.jpg

Indian-Valley-July-2021-051-copy.jpg

Indian-Valley-July-2021-059-copy.jpg

Indian-Valley-July-2021-062-copy.jpg

Wow, Ski seems pretty smitten with our new rig. Granted, though, so are we. I know I promised more photos when I first got this. I have been waiting to complete some projects. But the projects are going slower than I planned, so maybe I should just get it done.

Thanks for the nice comment Jim. Enjoying retirement?

Frank, we both get out but I don't get about as much anymore. You will notice that Ski's trip reports lately where we join them mention Mrs Ted joining them for the hikes but not me so much. Sigh - stupid health issues.

Bill, yes, it was definitely glamping. We did a first on this trip - milkshakes! We have a 2000 watt inverter and a larger freezer. The Ski3pins had lots of fresh peaches. Seemed obvious we had to pack ice cream and a blender.

Ted said:
Bill, yes, it was definitely glamping. We did a first on this trip - milkshakes! We have a 2000 watt inverter and a larger freezer. The Ski3pins had lots of fresh peaches. Seemed obvious we had to pack ice cream and a blender.
Oh my goodness the secret is out. :) Can you imagine ending a day with fresh peach milkshakes! Nothing describes "glamping" better than that.

Ted said:
Frank, we both get out but I don't get about as much anymore. You will notice that Ski's trip reports lately where we join them mention Mrs Ted joining them for the hikes but not me so much. Sigh - stupid health issues.
Ted just glad to see you are getting out. Your new rig seems to be just what you need now so have fun,my friend.
Frank

Yes glamp on !! Retirement is wonderful, enjoying going places camping and not having to rush home to go to work. Just spent almost three weeks in Montana fishing. Wow, milkshakes while camping !!

i cant stop thinking about peach milkshakes.....
and nice camping pics. looks like a nice place. good to see green

Back
Top Bottom