The Worst News Ever

the fisherman

Big Time
At a time when there's little good news to begin with, my television decided I needed to hear a half hour B.S. story about this POS's comeback, I hope you're as thrilled as I am, I'm going to get in the ticket line right now, what's this world coming to, how do we get rid of this a%$hole?

Attachments

• jackofacialhair.jpg
    jackofacialhair.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 274
I needed to hear a half hour B.S. story about this POS's comeback,

What, channel changer stuck in gear? I think you must have a secret love thing going on:cool:

Remote control

Last night my remote control was all the way on the other side of the living room. I had to watch the weather channel for over 30 minutes until my bladder force me to get up and move anyway.;)

What, channel changer stuck in gear? I think you must have a secret love thing going on:cool:

Barko Boy, I don't mind being insulted now and then, but don't get too carried away.

OK, I hit below the belt, lo siento Guess you didn't bid on his recent auction, I wanted the gates from the Neverland - whatever ranch but I think they were out of my price range:(

freak show

At a time when there's little good news to begin with, my television decided I needed to hear a half hour B.S. story about this POS's comeback, I hope you're as thrilled as I am, I'm going to get in the ticket line right now, what's this world coming to, how do we get rid of this a%$hole?

Isn't that the truth. :eek:

Gees, I Went On A Rant

I just read my post, I flipped out when I saw that pathetic POS, please accept my apologies, it probably will happen again. I sure wouldn't mind taking Little Mikey for a boat ride.

If you used it for bait, do you think anything would bite on it? Or just swim away, very fast...

how do we get rid of this a%$hole?

I KNOW it hurts guys...but take a GOOD look at Wacko....

*We* don't need to do anything to get rid of him. He's self-destructing!

I'm betting $100 that he's a raging addict... ala Elvis...with a chemical smorgasboard inside delivered via a daily dosage that would typically kill an elephant.

but hey...can ya blame him? It's really gotta hurt to have the end of your nose falling off all the time... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom