Thetford 345

CatButt

Will the Thetford 345 fit in the little cubby area at the rear of a Hawk with a rollover? They sell the 135 to fit there, but it looks like the 345 would fit.

It would not fit in my Hawk, measure your space, go on Thetford's website, it has the dimensions of the 345. I use the 135 Thetford, it fits under the rollover end compartment

fish more said:
It would not fit in my Hawk, measure your space, go on Thetford's website, it has the dimensions of the 345. I use the 135 Thetford, it fits under the rollover end compartment
I had the dimensions and it looks like it might just squeak in there. I was hoping for the extra water and black tank capacity. You are referring to the open compartment on the very tail end, correct?

I'm wondering the same thing about the front dinette Grandby I have on order. The dimensions look very close, but just slightly too big for the door opening. If needed I may do a slight modification to the cabinet face if it will still be hidden by the door in order to get the advantage of the larger tanks.

I hade a CampCo potty in my Hawk Side Dinette and then wife saw the Thetford Curve electric and decided we'd switch. Fits in our cubby but I had to raise the top cover shelf about 3/4 inch. Works fine even though tight fit. I agree get measurements from manufacturer and check it out.

Back
Top Bottom