Thinking About Replacing The Ranger

The antenna screws off easily and their is a shorter (stubby) version available. I have a diesel. I can't see any advantage to the gasser. My Duramax Colorado doesn't even downshift on inclines with my Bobcat.

I put a stubby antenna so it would fit under my camper. I love my Duramax diesel. It’s a daily driver and I would recommend driving a gasser and a diesel in the highway to compare.

Jeromelo said:
The antenna screws off easily and their is a shorter (stubby) version available. I have a diesel. I can't see any advantage to the gasser. My Duramax Colorado doesn't even downshift on inclines with my Bobcat.
michgoblue said:
I put a stubby antenna so it would fit under my camper. I love my Duramax diesel. It’s a daily driver and I would recommend driving a gasser and a diesel in the highway to compare.
Thanks for the feedback!

Hi WS
I know I have a gasser, but would like to throw my 2 cents in. You are looking at a smaller truck smaller motor, with a pretty big load. Diesels produce gob’s of torque,and that’s what moves you down the road.

Herd a conversation between a contractor business owner and A/C guy with a gas van trying to decide gas or diesel. This was over 20 years ago. Contractor said if you sent carting heavy load or towing a heavy load diesels are more expensive to own. That was before all the emissions.

I read hear all the time here with the smaller rig setups works ok wish I had a little more power. Or we travel Kirby kept all my back packing stuff. I liked the previous post about driving each , and looking at what the motors power is at what rpm. Hope this helps.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom