This 'n that

craig333

Riley's Human
Been cleaning the car and truck this weekend. After washing the car I decided to 303 the truck tires. Well as long as the 303 is out I might as well do the rest of the rubber/plastic. As long as I'm doing that I might as well pop the top and do it too. I barely had the top popped before I spotted the moisture. Fortunately it doesn't look like I have any leaks, just condensation left over from my last trip. A bit of mildew on the lift panel but not too much.

With all the rain we've had lately its been hard to find time to air it out. Guess I need to get some http://www.drizair.com/ or something for times like this.

So to help with the air flow I turn on the Fantastic Vent Fan. Nothing. Fuses check good so I figure its probably the closed switch. Almost,it was the ground wire that goes to that switch. Easy fix but while I'm up there I see the sealant around the fan and the roof screws is starting to peel up. Another project to pencil in time for before it becomes a real problem. Can't complain since its never been done before and the camper is twelve years old.

Its been warm and wet and the weeds are growing like crazy. I'm seriously thinking of just getting a push mower and deal with my weed problem that way.

Interesting chain of events Craig.

Since the sun is shining today, I think I'll go out and pop the top of the Panther and check things out myself. A good airing out after six weeks of rain couldn't hurt I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom