This State's Nuts

They got to be kidding............ how about not wiping after taking a dump that will save some trees.

Jus' more fun from the Land of Fruits, Nuts and Vegetables!

BTW, what color is Arnie's Hummer?

IMO...the only thing that's truly "green" in Cali is the med pot...;)

Jus' more fun from the Land of Fruits, Nuts and Vegetables!

BTW, what color is Arnie's Hummer?

IMO...the only thing that's truly "green" in Cali is the med pot...;)

He sold the Hummer, bought a Porsche, the way I hear it, the good stuff isn't green, it's purple. I've traveled all over this GREAT LAND, and I can tell you for sure we don't have anymore fruit cakes here than anywhere else I've been.

Ah dat Ahhhhnold! Always the environmentalist.... :rolleyes:

Not to delve too deeply here on a family forum, but that purple thing is a Mendo myth. :D Drop the nighttime temps on most anything of the sort and cut off the food supply and BAM...things will start looking like a rainbow. However, it isn't the color that does the trick.

'nuff said.

just kiddin' ya about CAli and the produce section.

In the end, "We're all bozos on this bus" in some way, shape, or form.

Granola

California....the land of granola....once you get past all the fruits and nuts, all you got left at the bottom of the bowl is the flakes:p

i wonder whether the status of the state would improve or degrade if all those who have moved here ... lets say since the 70's ... would leave?

take octomom

there are too many people here

death valley is ringed with fee machines at each entrance...like going to the state fair! (craig sez this is incorrect...i give...but still, a big machine to stuff your VISA into ! ...and there are a number of them on the east side of the park)

yosemite is a circus! full of attractions! step right up folks!

all of this is the result of cramming more rats into too small a space!

Actually not quite true at DV. No pay station where we entered by Wildrose Canyon, and none on the CA exit.

What if you have a black car with no AC?

Hey Mtn-High, so what is it with Colorado folk?:rolleyes: We just returned today from a trip to southern part of Yosemite NP, camping along the Merced River. The campground follows the river for about a mile. My wife found a nice little beach near our camp to set up and relax. I stayed in camp with the dog. About a half hour later a Chevy Blazer pulls up with Colorado plates, three guys get out , gather their towels and such, and hike down the river for a place to spend the day. Guess where they set up? 10 feet from my wife! No exaggeration. A mile of riverside to choose from, with only one other couple on the river, and they want her spot.

I dunno for sure, Ted, but it sounds a lot like some of those California transplants we ended up with back in the late 80's when your housing market went to s*it the last time around.

And soon it will hit the East Coast also

I read that and unfortunately realize that sooner or later it will become a law there, then the state I live in, good 'ol Taxachusetts will copy the law and add another fee on with it. (Politicians don't have a common sense portion of their thought process, so they'll pass it no matter what anyone thinks)

I do agree that there actually may be some merit to it as far as the cooling system working more, but this gets down right rediculous.

Of course with the Government running GM now and Chrysler soon, we'll all be driving Yugo sized cars because that's all that they will be making.

I dunno for sure, Ted, but it sounds a lot like some of those California transplants we ended up with back in the late 80's when your housing market went to s*it the last time around.

These guys were to young for that. Must be recent transplants from the current housing market crash. Based on their idea of personal space, I would have to guess L.A, area.;)

Ted,

No matter where they hail from it's sad to see so many people out there who lack a basic level of respect for others.

Such incidents are why we usually avoid campgrounds/other campers when possible...

mtn

Of course with the Government running GM now and Chrysler soon, we'll all be driving Yugo sized cars because that's all that they will be making.

No ones driving their cars now, so what will the difference be?

I said cars not trucks:D

mtn-high,

Agreed as to the usual choice of avoiding campgrounds. The last time we were at this particular site there were only two other sites occupied. I counted 19 this time - quite a different experience. We decided if we would go back there it would be in January. Got to love having a heater!

Back
Top Bottom