Tires and wheels for Sale

John C

Advanced Member
Just scored new shoes (er flippers?) for Moby! So the original tires and rims are for sale! 2008 Chevrolet 2500HD LTZ alloy rims 17x7.5 with Bridgestone duravis 265/70/17 E range tires, 15,000 highway miles. In San Diego $500 OBO Pics up soon.

John: Just an opinion. My neighbor recently put new rims and tires on a big new dodge he has. After a few weeks, he told me he may go back to the originals. You may just want to keep your originals for a while to make sure you really will not miss them. ????

Darryl

I understand. I did a lot of research before I bit the bullet on new tires and rims, and am very happy. Even though I got a killer deal on the rims and a fair deal on the tires, it was a very expensive mod. I also did not get too radical on the size increase, I went from a stock 265/70 to a 285/70. Gave me an inch more ground clearance and tread width without too big a hit on mileage. The new rims (Hummer H2) are also an inch wider and I can DEFINATELY notice the handling improvement! Also (IMHO) they look great! they look much more proportional under the big truck than stock.

Attached is a snap of one of the stock rims f/s.
John

alright I have to remember how to resize the file, more soon

Back
Top Bottom