((Eagle/Fleet)) - Shell Amateur Build

Maybe I'll have my vaccinations by then, I'm supposed to be eligible to get my first dose on Jan, 18., then its 3 or 4 weeks + 2 for the vaccine to take. It looks like mid March.

Rich, You must be in the medical profession to get vaccinated now. We don't think it will happen for us until summertime. My wife has Diabetes with a compromised immune system so we are restricting where we go to. Most of our visiting with family is by Zoom or staying outside when we do get together, wearing masks, not touching...hard on the grandkids.

At least I have a desert: Mojave, Anza-Borrego that I can go to once in awhile to camp and hike for a few days during the week when most folks are working.

Hopefully the hot springs will be open October forward this year and I can go back to doing that.

You take care and be safe.

I am in awe of this thread and other threads that do a good job documenting peoples travels. The information sharing on this board is awesome! I hope you reach your goal, I would love to join you all out in the desert, if it coincides with my trip back to Alaska. good luck!

camper rich said:
Maybe I'll have my vaccinations by then, I'm supposed to be eligible to get my first dose on Jan, 18., then its 3 or 4 weeks + 2 for the vaccine to take. It looks like mid March.
Missed that Jan 18 date but got my first dose Feb 6. Second dose is scheduled for Feb 27, so I'm still on for mid March.

Everyone wants to know where the party is. We will figure that out WHEN this post gets to 100,000 views. the good news is we have added 440 views since Feb 16h ( 83,448) which means we only have 16,552 to go !!!

You guys can do this. I know your can. I turned 77 Sunday the 21st. Would love to put on this party before I turn 78.

I'll be heading to AZ on Monday for some desert camping in my Grandby. I got my 2nd Pfizer Shot on Feb 6 so I'll be good to go, my two weeks is up this Saturday.

Rich,
As of today we are up to 83,914 . Only 16,086 to go !!!!

While your camping in AZ look for some areas Northeast of Blythe ( we need to be near a city) to buy the beer, ice, rent a trailer and ice chest to keep everything cold for 3 days. I think we want to avoid the Indian reservation on AZ highway 1 so we will probably be north of Quartzite, AZ

North east of Quartsite in AZ is the Ghost town of Swansea - 24 miles north of Bouse on highway 72 . Would give folks something to do besides drink beer and visit.

Have a good trip.

Beer party update

in 23 days you all added 379 views to 84,303. Beer drinking season is coming and we only have 15,697 to go.

In June Cal Gov Newsome says they are going to open the state to normal....UNLESS...we don't want to entertain the unless. We all have to be good so we don't catch the virus or be punished again.

Good news in late March the hot springs opened . Bad news - 110* during the day. My body prefers high 70* day time temperature so have to wait till November

Beer Party Update

As of today we are at 84,706.

What's new? I need a hip replacement surgery that I'm trying to get scheduled for June. Rehab is about a 3 month process though I just found out surgeon's are now doing Robotic hip replacement which I'm investigating, If I do that I might be rehabed in 2 months so that I will be in even better good shape for winter camping.

Yea, for replacement body parts. Several friends have had hips and knees replaced, all doing well. I am looking at a new knee. Getting old is not for the weak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom