Titan Sidekick under FWC?

ramblinChet

Gone Traveling
Has anyone successfully installed a Titan Sidekick storage tank in their truck along with their FWC?

It seems to me that unless you built the base up there would not be enough room to access and even then it would still be tight. It does look like it might fit though.

gallery_11029_1446_103046.jpg

It would probably be overkill, but I was also thinking that something like this could be used for on-board gray water storage for seashores and other places that get fussy about outside containers. However, I think turnbuckles would indeed be an issue.
-Scott

Good questions and as I have read there are at least a few other ways to install the FWC such as external turnbuckles, bolting it directly down, etc.

Another key issue is of course the clearance. I posted the question just in case someone else on the forum had already installed one or had some better ideas.

Interesting conversation to consider using that valuable fender well space !

If you really want to maximize that space for a liquid you should look into flex tanks....I think Nauta is a recognized brand.

These are essentially heavy poly bags that will fit any shape to which one can add fill and drain locations suited to the install....this is old hat for cruising boat applications where the owner/designers want to utilize the odd shapes inside boat hulls.

That space behind the turnbuckle doors is valuable indeed !

Go for it !

DG

Back
Top Bottom