Today is the day!

1tonpaulie

Contributors
I am getting ready to pickup my new grandby. I have a 9:00 appointment at GO Anywhere in Eagle Wisconsin. Have been waiting along time. :oops: Will post pictures tonight. Am out in garage finishing my cart for the camper. Started this morning at 3:00 am. I feel like I will be a real part of the forum.

Paulie

Got any travels plans. I had my Grandby up at Lake Geneva last year and will probably be coming that way again in September. Enjoy!

Yes. Congrats! I'm looking forward to pics from the shakedown cruise.
smile.gif

Well Saturday started off with a bang. I totally forgot to charge my camera. It only lasted for three good pics. The dealer I purchased my Grandby from was Go Anywhere in Eagle Wisconsin. Sean and Diana Dempsey are the total professionals. Sean had me pull my truck in to his shop. He was already measuring for the I bolt placement in the bed of my truck. He also helped my make extensions to clear my dulley fenders. I wanted to use the 7 pin connector from my last truck camper. We couldnt get the battery in the camper to charge. Also the battery seperator was clicking on and off. Sean put in a call to Chicali at home. This man is on top of his game. He said to run a new power lead and not to use my old one. I would like to say thank you to Mr Chicali. We finished putting the Grandby on my truck and Diana brought out a wonderful lunch. :rolleyes: After lunch Sean went over the operation of the camper and Diana did the paperwork. I am totally satisfied with my FWC Grandby and Go Anywhere in Eagle Wisconsin.rsz_p5020071.jpg

Attachments

• rsz_p5020076(4).jpg
    rsz_p5020076(4).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 122
Thanks to all for the nice words. The first trip is May 21 the annual White Bass run on the Wolf River in Fremont Wisconsin. and then Memorial Day weekend Ill be at Kettle Moraine near Eagle, Wisconsin with 20 - 30 Friends. We are planning a trip out West in June, but it depends on my wifes health! It's up in the air til the next appt.If it doesn't happen we will go somewhere else.

Thanks again

Paulie

PS Barko if you make it here in September let me know ill try to be around. Ill be
up north the 17-19 at a ATV ride.

PS Barko if you make it here in September let me know ill try to be around. Ill be
up north the 17-19 at a ATV ride.

I'll be in Newfoundland on those dates, Have fun up there!

Back
Top Bottom