Trade Fantastic 1977 Apache Hardside Pull Behind for Truck Camper

millertime4242

Trade for truck slide-in camper - 1977 Royal - I hate to do it, because I love this thing, but I would get more use out of a truck camper since I pull a boat everywhere. This is a 77 Royal that, from my untrained eye, is unmolested and completely original. It has been meticulously maintained and functions like it is new. I acquired the camper from a friend who's family grew out of it. When I first set it up in my driveway I let it get rained on (heavily I might add). The only area I found that leaked was the fan in the roof, so I took it off, resealed it and now is good. We've only used it once as a family, which kills me, but when I have to choose between camper or boat...camper loses. Someone has loved this thing its whole life and must of been kept under roof/tarp. The top is in great shape as is all the exterior. Has canvas awning, electric/lights that work, fridge that works, LP stove works (need to try heater). Looking for a lightweight pop up truck camper that fits a 6'4" bed. Whatcha got??? I'm located in Ohio, but willing to travel for right deal. I have a few more pics but could only upload 2 on here.

Attachments

• 1small.jpg
    1small.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 823
  • 3small.jpg
    3small.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 797
Back
Top Bottom