Trade Feeler Extended cabover Grandby for regular C/O Grandby

Snider

Advanced Member
I have a 99 grandby I recently purchased that I really love but I think I'd rather have the shorter overcab bed than the extended which I have now..
This Grandby is loaded.
Roof racks 3
rear wall steps
Rear floodlights
Awning
Arctic Pack
Electric water pump W/Shurflo (switched) Faucet
Pullout inside bed extender
Solar
Inverter
Custom pine cabinetry W/ Teak countertops
Fantastic fan + extra vent
Flat screen TV/DVD player
3way fridge W auto light
forced air heat
two burner stove W/auto light
HYD jacks etc..........

Anyhow I'm, looking to trade for a nice CLEAN comparable regular overcab-bed Grandby. $$ could make up the difference..
I'm in So cal...

E mail heysnider AT AOL.com

I have a 99 grandby I recently purchased that I really love but I think I'd rather have the shorter overcab bed than the extended which I have now..
This Grandby is loaded.
Roof racks 3
rear wall steps
Rear floodlights
Awning
Arctic Pack
Pullout inside bed extender
Solar
Inverter
Custom pine cabinetry W/ Teak countertops
Fantastic fan + extra vent
Flat screen TV/DVD player
3way fridge W auto light
forced air heat
two burner stove W/auto light
HYD jacks etc..........

Anyhow I'm, looking to trade for a nice CLEAN comparable regular overcab-bed Grandby. $$ could make up the difference..
I'm in So cal...

What is the difference between regular and extended? I do not know the campers well.

The extended cabover is a couple feet (+ or-) longer over the truck cab to increase the size of the bed.. I think it's Queen size with the internal pull out... The cabover is 4'.
Chuck

You in a hurry? Might just want to use it a bit before you go getting rid of it. You might change you mind. Most of the guys here love the extended cabover.

You in a hurry? Might just want to use it a bit before you go getting rid of it. You might change you mind. Most of the guys here love the extended cabover.

No hurry at all . I like it (A LOT!) but I just want a bit of a shorter one so when I store it in my garage in the summer .. I like camping in the fall ,winter and spring...
Thanks for the concerns though.. I appreciate any advice from long time FWC'rs :)

Back
Top Bottom