Tragic event

simimike

Contributors
In an unfortunate and tragic event the founder of WtW, DD, succumbed to the irresistible urge to ham it up for the camera. While many have had this affliction, few have taken it to this extreme. He is a true pioneer.
An unidentified member in the background turns away in shock. I'm sure many of you will be in mourning over this. I have, however, vowed to try to carry on the tradition.

mike

Attachments

• Tragic event.JPG
    Tragic event.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 255
In an unfortunate and tragic event the founder of WtW, DD, succumbed to the irresistible urge to ham it up for the camera. While many have had this affliction, few have taken it to this extreme. He is a true pioneer.
An unidentified member in the background turns away in shock. I'm sure many of you will be in mourning over this. I have, however vowed to try to carry on the tradition.

mike

Thats the best pic I have ever seen of DD. :LOL:

So DD is gone. (Yawn) No big deal. More beer for the rest of us. Less shenanigans in camp. But if Diego is now homeles, well then that is a tragedy. We'll take you in Diego.

So Mike, I'm not sure you've given us an update on the tire situation. Did you end up getting new tires in Alturas?

Out of shape, poor guy did not make it pass the sign. Is his rig up for sale, some healthy guy should benefit from this. Just a thought..............

So Mike, I'm not sure you've given us an update on the tire situation. Did you end up getting new tires in Alturas?

I drove home on the bad tire, it held up well all the way. I just replaced them at Costco.$$$ :eek:
Can't be missing any rallies.

mike

Thank God! It looks like a beaver has DD pinned to the ground.

Ha, ha! Boy did that remark make me laugh. You're a very funny fellow Mr Jones!

Back
Top Bottom