Trouble Loading Trip Report Photos

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
I've been trying to see Lighthawk's photos that he's added to the Memorial Day Weekend trip report. I only get "posted image" or a link address that only gives me "problem loading page Firefox cannot find the server"". Starting this morning they will not load for me in the report. Anyone else have this problem? I've tried with both the PC with Firefox browser and the tablet with Chrome. Both have the same issue.

Right click on one of the broken images and "view in a new window". It's very unlikely that this is an issue with the software here at WTW since those images are hosted remotely.

DirtyDog, thanks for the tips. I google searched Firefox problem loading page cannot find server, followed instructions on the mozilla help site, and seems to have fixed the problem. Did not appear to be anything with the WTW update. IE is also on this computer and I had no problem with photos loading - that pointed to Firefox issue.

I just checked chrome on the tablet. That is now error free. Leads me to think a problem with my internet provider that was fixed right about the time I was putting time into sleuthing out this problem.

Firefox at work is loading photos okay from the Memorial Day TR.

I am getting an error when I type in www.wanderthewest.com

My browser may be filling in more than what I am typing!
Because this in auto-filling the URL bar:
http://www.wanderthewest.com/index.php/page_must_have_name.html

With this result:
$states_array = array( "ak" => "Alaska", "az" => "Arizona", "ca" => "California", "co" => "Colorado", "id" => "Idaho", "mt" => "Montana", "nv" => "Nevada", "or" => "Oregon", "sd" => "South Dakota", "tx" => "Texas", "ut" => "Utah" ); $spot_types_array = array("campground" => "Campgrounds", "trails" => "Trails", "histplaces" => "Historic Places", "lodging" => "Lodging", "interest" => "Points of interest"); $state = $_GET['state']; $query = mysql_query("select * from ccs_custom_database_4 where field_27='".$states_array[$state]."' and field_30!='' and field_31!='' order by field_25 limit 1"); $row = mysql_fetch_array($query); $lat_start = $row['field_58']; $lng_start = $row['field_59']; $zoom = $row['field_60']; echo "

I can then click Forums or another tab and it works fine.

I get the same thing if I go to what use to be the home page - wanderthewest.com Apparently it is no longer there. Works fine if I go directly to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom