Truck and Camper For Sale

Kerrbow

I have a 2003 Chevrolet 2500HD crewcab with a 1998 Sun-Lite 9ft popup camper for sale in Central Texas. The truck has 96k miles and has the 8.1L gasoline motor. It has leather interior and is in excellent shape. Always serviced with MOBIL 1 synthetic oil. The camper is the self-contained Eagle WS with full bath. It has the full electric roof and raises in 15 seconds with the flip of a switch. The refrigerator has been removed as it was too small to be of any much use. I use the Yeti type cooler and love that it can be removed when needed. Wife and I are in our 70's and just too dangerous for her to climb up the aluminum folding steps to access it now. Price is $19,500 sun-lite 3.jpgsun-lite 2.jpgsun-lite.jpgIMG_4059.jpgIMG_4056001002.jpg

Have videos of roof in operation and interior and exterior walk around I can text.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
That looks and sounds like a nice setup. Good luck in your sale!
Thanks, Sucks getting old and you have to give up some things you could do just a couple years ago.It will make somebody a good rig for sure.

Question was asked if I would separate and the answer is yes. $14k for truck and $5500 for camper.

Forgot to add that I have a new in the box(uninstalled) ac that is 13.5kw that goes with the sale of the camper.

Decided to keep the camper. After weighing the new prices I just can't make myself spend that kind of money during these times. Safe camping folks.

Back
Top Bottom