truck/camper height

paulclancy

Advanced Member
Anyone with a later model Taco/Fleet, what is the height with the top down ?
Trying to figure out if it will fit in the 96 inch garage.

Thanks,
Paul

My 2015 Taco with 2014 Eagle is about 7' high to the top with an OME lift. Add the hight of anything on the roof like vents, rack, solar etc.

Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Yep your good to go Paul.
My 3/4 ton Chevy with a Hawk just clears my 8' door.

IXviPsx.jpg

I have a 2013 Taco with fleet which is raised with suspension changes by about 2 inches and it fits great through 8 foot garage door even with roof rack. It is one of the reasons for a pop up camper - no outside storage required.

Last time I measured mine it was 84". I have however made some improvements to the suspension so I will have to remeasure next time I drop it onto the truck.

Rotti's picture is about the same as what I see with our '05 Tundra/'16 hawk [air bags/Helliweg sway bar] ...about 2+" clearance of garage door with wheel wells at 35 1/4" [how we level the vehicle, by measuring at top of each wheel well].

Remember: Tire pressure and size, air bag pressure can raise or lower the total height.

Phil

We just moved to a new ranch house in Denver suburb with 8-ft garage door height opening.

Considering purchasing a new FWC Hawk installed on late model Toyota Tundra. Only air bags and bilstein shocks under consideration for suspension upgrade.

Will this rig cofiguration fit in the new garage with roof down? Any other considerations?

Thanks!

WxMan said:
We just moved to a new ranch house in Denver suburb with 8-ft garage door height opening.

Considering purchasing a new FWC Hawk installed on late model Toyota Tundra. Only air bags and bilstein shocks under consideration for suspension upgrade.

Will this rig cofiguration fit in the new garage with roof down? Any other considerations?

Thanks!

See #8 above. Did not mention, but two FWC fan vents on Hawk are highest points on roof...above the the two Zamp solar panels mounted on FWC Yakima rails.

2013 FLEET on a 2021 4x4 TACOMA with Ride Rite Air bags . With air bags deflated height is 83 inches. I can get my rig in a standard garage. Tight fit, but just enough to get in!

Back
Top Bottom