Tundra and Hawk For Sale

remithoren

Advanced Member
Hi to the forum.

I will be selling our beloved Toyota Tundra and FWC Hawk at the end of May. As much as we enjoyed the vehicle combination, I seriously must consider selling.

Both the Tundra and Hawk are in excellent condition. I am the original owner of the Tundra and have all records. I am the second owner of the Hawk. The original owner used the Hawk only a few times. Still smells new. Everything works. I would prefer the sell as a combination as it has worked great for us and has been a reliable setup. I am asking $35,150.

Please give me a call for more info 805-395-4097 or email me at
skis75200@mypacks.net
thanx,
Jeff
Cambria on California's Central Coast

2005 Toyota Tundra Ltd 4x4
This is the Limited Edition with all options: Four wheel drive (low and high) four doors, all power, leather, moonroof, hood deflector. 9k miles on 265 75 17 E load tires.. Trailer towing package, Upgraded hellwig helper springs (no issues with the Hawk, in fact the ride and handling are very good.) Phantom Grey ext and Grey int. 51k highway miles. Recently serviced.

2006 Hawk
This Hawk is in excellent condition. Extended cab-over bed, forced air furnace, couch-bed combo, 3 way refrigerator/freezer, screen door, rear wall steps, aluminum boat/luggage roof rack, auxiliary battery system, 8’ side awning, fantastic fan, 2 burner stove, portable entry step, porta-potty (never used), deadbolt lock, sliding front window and boot, 20 gal water tank, 5 gal propane tank, auxiliary rear and side lights, cable jacks.

2007 Honda Generator
2000i Watt Honda EU Generator also available.

Attachments

• TundraHawkLFweb.jpg
    TundraHawkLFweb.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 944
  • TundraHawkrrweb.jpg
    TundraHawkrrweb.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3,905
Have you sold the Hawk? If not what was it equiped with and what is your asking price?

Back
Top Bottom